I use a wait list system that serves so that I rarely have to completely close commissions, it allows commissioners to pay upfront for a slot so that they only have to wait for me to finish previous commissions, instead of waiting for commissions to open and rushing to grab a place before I fill up!
This functions on a pay-upfront basis, you are paying for a secure place in the wait list that will be worked on in the list's order. By paying for a slot, you're agreeing to a flexible wait time.
The wait should not exceed a month or so, unless something in my schedule changes dramatically (time consuming changes made by previous commissioners, sickness, injury, life events, etc)
The wait list is always available via my FA journals
Terms of Service
- In commissioning me, you agree to your commission being used as examples in various commission sheets for my artwork or other promotional purposes
- All purchases are final; I do not accept refunds. Please be sure you can afford the piece you commission!
- You may at any time during the commission ask for changes. After the commission is finished, you may ask for minor edits if necessary
- You must comply to all of my commission rules and guidelines - Work must be paid for UPFRONT. You may request a sketch of the commission pose before sending payment
- You may re-post the commission to your personal gallery ONLY if proper credit is given
- You may use the commission for personal use and edit at your discretion-- Do not resell or edit the commission to be resold
- You may not edit out my signature, UNLESS for personal use (desktop or phone backgrounds, etc) If using the commission for online use or re-uploading, proper credit must be given & the signature must be visible
- In the case of a wait-list, if you pay upfront for a slot, you agree to work with my schedule and the previous commissioners on the list before you. You may ask for updates on how long I may take, and you may ask for a refund if no work has been started yet.
- If you pay upfront to be put on a wait-list, please be aware that the wait may be longer than anticipated should my schedule change, or if previous commissioners ask for changes or other time consuming additions.
In commissioning me, you agree to the above terms